A 3-layer freeride coat built for mountain shredders.
If you took your favorite utility coat—that hard canvas jacket you’ve been wearing to chop firewood in for years—and turned it into a tough yet breathable ski jacket with Stark 3-layer hardshell and all the necessary amenities to ski in, you’d have the Knight Jacket, a layer as dependable as your four-wheel-drive truck. Generous 14-inch pit zippers keep you cool on the uptrack or during a spring-skiing session at the resort. Durable Water Repellent coating keeps sleet and snow from sending you inside.
• Stark 3-layer hardshell fabric
• 10k/10k waterproof breathable membrane
• 12-inch underarm vents
• High performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
• Fully seam taped
• 3 exterior pockets, inner media pocket
• Interior pass pocket
• Powder skirt
• Powder guard snaps
• No Bulk Cuffs
• YKK zippers
• Average weight: 765 grams